The Voice helps advertisers reach our 12,000-strong student body as well as hundreds of faculty and staff members.
We’re pleased to help advertisers connect with members of the campus community looking for:
- Goods and services
- Recreation and entertainment
- Additional educational and career opportunities
National marketing data on student readership shows more than 70 percent of college students read their campus paper, though they do not pick up every edition. Increasing advertising frequency can ensure your message reaches many more Voice readers. We continue to offer discounts for customers who commit to multiple editions.
Please consider our online version, too. During the 2016-17 academic year, washtenawvoice.com recorded 35,500 page views. Our online advertising delivers great value and complements your print message.
The Washtenaw Voice, Washtenaw Community College, TI 106
4800 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48105
|Marketing and advertising||Newsroom|
|Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Office: 734-973-3662||Office: 734-677-5125|
The Voice staff makes all reasonable efforts to sell advertising space to businesses and other organizations relevant to its readers.
- The Voice reserves the right to refuse or reject any ad and declines to sell ads for products that cannot be used on campus, alcohol and tobacco, for example.
- The Voice considers the welfare of members of the campus community in making decisions about advertising requests.
- The words “paid advertisement” may be placed over or below any advertisement.
- The Voice will not knowingly run any ad that is fraudulent, libelous, or in violation of any local, state or federal law.
- The Voice does not endorse the content of any advertisements.