Information from incident reports provided to The Voice by Campus Safety and Security Director Jacques Desrosiers
Larceny: On Sept. 16, a cell phone left in an LA building restroom was reported stolen at 9:36 p.m. The phone reportedly disappeared sometime between 4-6 p.m.
Larceny: An individual left a backpack on the stage of the community park on Sept. 17. At 5:20 that day, the backpack was reported stolen.
Larceny: A mouse was reported stolen from the computer commons in the GM building on Sept. 22. On Sept. 23, the larceny was reported at 5:15 p.m.
Hit and run: On Sept. 25, a hit and run was reported in the parking lot in front of the OE building. The hit and run occurred Sept. 22. The subject noted scratches down the passenger side of the car, as well as the car door seeming off track.
Campus Safety Tips
- Never leave your vehicle running while it is unattended
- Roll up you windows completely and lock your doors
- Take your keys and never leave a spare in or on the vehicle
- Keep out of sight all valuables and packages that may tempt a thie
- When available, use auto theft deterrents such as car alarms and steering column devices
- Do not leave laptop, smart phones, or tablets unattended
- Record serial numbers of electronic devices
- Use anchor security devices to lock personal computers
- For your safety and security, as well as a courtesy to your fellow students, faculty and staff, please park in designated parking spaces only
If you have a question or concern for Campus Safety & Security, please call 734-973-3411 (or extension 3411, if on campus) or email us at email@example.com.