On Nov. 17, a student was found with a drug-laced food item in her possession, which she shared with a friend. The incident occurred at 1:30 p.m. in the parking structure.
On Nov. 9, a purse was left unattended in the Morris Lawrence building from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. When the individual returned to their purse, $100 was discovered missing but the purse remained.
|General Safety Guidelines:
• Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings
• Avoid isolated areas
• Try to avoid walking alone at night. Walk with friends when possible
• Call Campus Safety (734) 973-3411 or 3411 from one of college house phones for an escort if needed
• Notify Campus Safety immediately of suspicious or criminal activity
• If an emergency arises – a serious health issue, a crime, or any situation in which you feel endangered, contact Campus Safety. There are phones located in all buildings across campus, as well as in several key areas outside
If walking alone:
• Keep your mind on your surroundings, who’s in front of you and who’s behind you. Don’t get distracted
• Walk purposefully, stand tall, and make eye contact with people around you
• TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS. If you feel uncomfortable in a situation, leave