Campus Safety Tips
- Never leave your vehicle running while it is unattended
- Roll up your windows completely and lock your doors
- Take your keys and never leave a spare in or on the vehicle
- Keep out of sight all valuables and packages that may tempt a thief
- When available, use auto theft deterrents such as car alarms and steering column devices
- Do not leave laptop, smart phones, or tablets unattended
- Record serial numbers of electronic devices
- Use anchor security devices to lock personal computers
- For your safety and security, as well as a courtesy to your fellow students, faculty and staff, please park in designated parking spaces only
If you have a question or concern for Campus Safety & Security, please call 734-973-3411 (or extension 3411, if on campus) or email us at email@example.com.
March 31 – April 15
Hit and run: On March 31, a 2010 GMC Sierra was found at 1 p.m. by its owner to have damage to its driver’s side after being struck by an unknown vehicle. WCSO was notified.
Hit and Run: On April 13, at 1:30 p.m., the owner was driving his 2012 Ford in Lot 4 when a white Ford F150 truck struck his driver’s side front bumper causing scrapes. The white truck did not stop and left the scene.
Hit and Run: On April 13, between 9:15am and 3:00pm, the car owner returned to her vehicle, a 2009 Chevrolet HHR, in Lot 7 and discovered a scratch to its driver’s side rear bumper and a broken tail light.